I’m ready to get back to normal life. Although I’m a little sad. My dad left today after a two week visit. He lives in Australia, we so we don’t get to spend a lot of time together! My sister and her sweet family visited us too. It’s hard to live so far away sometimes.
So, this week is about getting back into the swing of things.
Here are my top ten to do’s:
1. Clean up bedroom
You know when you have company and neglect some things? Well, the bedroom has been severely neglected!
2. Catch up on laundry.
3. Exercise 4 times
4. Write my monthly post for Keeper of the Home.
5. Do three good days of school work with the kids
6. Book my flight to BEECH retreat.
Yes, I’m going! I won a ticket! Woot!
7. Spend 30 minutes of one on one time with each child doing something they want to do.
8. Write Christmas cards
9. Make some button hair pins
10. Read three chapters in Control Theory
What are you doing this week?
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!