Today I’m guest posting at Joyful Mothering. Here’s an excerpt:
Our role as mother provides the opportunity to give joy to others and find joy ourselves…but not without great effort. Getting to the place of joy is often fraught with tears, sacrifice, and self-examination.
Many of us can be found fighting tooth and nail to overcome, reaching forward and clinging to hope as we strive to cultivate joy in our homes and in our hearts.
What follows are 5 foundational steps for this journey to joy . . .
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!