If you’ve been around here long, you know my fondness for homemade gifts.
I’ve always thought that homemade gifts bring a sense of love and care with them.
Knowing that someone took the time to create something with their own hands has a way of making you feel special.
I’ve compiled a list of 50 homemade gift ideas and DIY packaging tutorials over at Keeper of the Home. It’s pretty heavy on the natural body care (because that’s how we roll).
Find the list and tutorials here.
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!