Roasting is one of my favorite ways to prepare vegetables! It’s perfectly simple, requiring little more than chopping, tossing in oil, and placing in a hot oven.
During roasting, vegetables become lovely and crisp on the outside, tender and soft on the inside. Roasted vegetables are a wonderful accompaniment to any fall or winter meal. I also find that many vegetables taste better roasted than they do raw or steamed. Some vegetables I don’t generally like are absolutely delicious roasted (cauliflower, for example).
I’m sharing all the details for roasting vegetables at GNOWFGLINS: a long list of how-tos for specific vegetables as well as my best tips for getting the best tasting veggies as simply as possible.
Read the post here.
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!