I’m a firm believer in meal planning. In fact, I’d go so far as to say that menu planning will help improve the level of peace and joy in your home.
Think about it:
- The kids are hungry, your husband will be home from work soon, and you have no idea what to make for dinner . . .
- You start to get supper ready and find some of the dinner ingredients are missing. You jump in the car to make a quick dash to the store. The budget is blown. Again.
- You try to relax on the couch during nap time, but the thought of what to make for dinner keeps distracting your mind. Looking through the cabinets and the refrigerator, you try to piece together ingredients to make a decent meal. The baby wakes up. You still don’t know what to feed your family!
Can you relate to any of these scenarios?
I certainly can.
When I am on top of my meal planning, my home is a happier, healthier place.
In Plan It, Don’t Panic, Stephanie not only explains the how and why of meal planning, she also provides a ton of practical inspiration and step-bystep instructions for making the most of your menu.
No aspect is left out. Stephanie even covers how to take pantry inventory, how to plan for dietary restrictions, and what to do if you mess up your meal plan.
There’s also 11 printable planning pages.
She covers it all!
My favorite part of Plan It, Don’t Panic is the section on meal planning methods. Stephanie knows that one size doesn’t fit all and provides lots of options for menu planning so that you can find the best method for your family.
Plan It, Don’t Panic will help you:
- Spend less at the grocery store
- Stress less at supper time
- Feed your family more wholesome food
To enter to win a copy of the Plan It, Don’t Panic e-book:
Leave a comment on this post.
For extra entries:
(Leave a separate comment for each.)
- Like Keeper of the Home on Facebook.
- Follow Keeper of the Home on Twitter.
- Subscribe to Keeper of the Home.
Giveaway ends on Sunday, March 4th at 9pm PST.
If you’d rather not wait and would like to purchase a copy of Plan It, Don’t Panic, it’s only $4.99.