I just love these words by Lisa Byrne from the Vibrant Living Strategies for Moms eCourse (in the bundle).
I endeavor to move forward and learn from mistakes, but I need to get better at it!
I hope you’ve had a wonderful week. There are so many things going on I’m not sure what to tell you first!
How about a few interesting links to start?
Your life has already been designed @ Raptitude – Not saying I agree with everything, but it certainly makes you think!
Lemon and Lime Wholewheat Donuts @ Better with Cake – These look really yummy!
How to make butterfly footprint art @ Mommypotomus – pretty cute!
5 Consequences of Victim Thinking @ QBQ – I find it helpful to remind myself of these things from time to time
Last Day to get the Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle
Don’t forget that today is the LAST day to the awesome eBook bundle. 97 eBooks and eCourses (worth $640) Plus $140 in bonuses for $29.97! That’s 95% off.
Even if you are only interested in a handful of these books, it’s a great deal.
Last time I was part of a bundle sale I had a number of emails from people after it was over, wanting to know if they could still buy. But, because of the agreements with so many authors and companies, it’s not possible to offer any sales after the ending time, which is 11:59 PM EST, Saturday May 4!
So, if you’re interested, don’t procrastinate!
- Did you know I contributed to three books in the bundle? See which ones here.
- Here are the details about the bonus products
- See all the books in the bundle
Did you know you can gift the books you don’t want or have duplicates of? Simply send them to a friend and delete the extra copy from your computer. There’s 97 books in this bundle, making them 31 cents each! When can you give a gift for 31 cents?
THIS SALE IS NOW OVER
A few things to share with you . . .
- The scariest thing I did this week was send my first newsletter to subscribers (this is a separate subscription to the regular email updates).I shared about a time in my life I’m not proud of, but I hope it will help those who read it. I had butterflies in my stomach as I clicked send!You can read the newsletter here. If you want to sign up to get newsletter go here (you’ll also get my Natural cleaning eBook for doing so).
- In light of my recent bout with illness and a need for more rest, my sister and I will be putting our fitness website, Real Fit Moms, on hold for a while.
Have a happy weekend!