I hope you are having a lovely weekend. Here are a few posts I enjoyed throughout the week:
Got 15 Minutes? Whole Food To-Go Lunches for Improper Summer Fun at Simple Organic
When Money is the Last Thing on Your Mind at Money Saving Mom (get out your tissues)
Perfection: The Thief of Good Enough at Simple Mom
What Mom’s Need – Rest at The Marathon Mom (Read the rest of the series too. It’s good stuff).
My favorite Bible verse from the week:
“The Lord is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation.” Exodus 15:2
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!