Sunsets never get old!
We had some beautiful ones around here lately.
Here are my favorite links from this week:
How to Make Garlic Ear Oil to Treat an Ear Infection @ Keeper of the Home – this is my monthly post there.
Homemade Chocolate Caramels @ Recipes to Nourish – these look delicious! And they only have three ingredients!
Pumpkin Scones with Glaze @ Eat Beautiful – Paleo and GAPS-friendly!
The Truth About Cancer online video series – the entire series is available to watch for free this weekend.
And, if you haven’t see this week’s posts, I went a little crazy trying to catch up on my 31 Days series. So there were quite a few new posts in a short amount of time.
In case you missed them, here are the new posts from this week:
6 Natural Remedies for Dry Lips
Have a wonderful weekend!
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!