Since tomorrow is New Year’s Day, I thought it fitting to share a few links regarding getting a healthy start to 2012.
We are at the starting line, the whole year stretched before us. What are we going to make of it?
It’s hard to stay committed, but it can be done, as long as we keep moving forward (even if it’s only one tiny step at a time).
Must Love God – A new blog launching in January that focuses on mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical health. There are some great ladies behind this blog.
Real Fit Moms – My sister and I are going to start posting here again. Our first new series will be: Keys to Fitness! Woot!
Peak 313 – An encouraging fitness blog written from a christian perspective. Clare always provides down-to-earth advice and motivation.
Happy New Year!
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!