This Honey-Almond scrub is gentle enough to use on the face. It’s blends the benefits of honey with the subtle coarseness of ground almonds, to create a scrub that cleanses as well as exfoliates.
If you would like to take this facial scrub up a notch, use herb-infused honey.
How to Make a Honey-Almond Facial Scrub
This recipe is from my eBook, DIY Face Masks and Scrubs.
1 tablespoon ground almonds (make sure they are finely ground, no big lumps!
You can do this in a coffee grinder.)
1 tablespoon honey
Spread over the face in circular motions, avoiding the eyes.
Wash off with warm water.
To make for a larger group (such as a spa night):
Mix 1 cup of almond meal with 1 cup of honey. Use one tablespoon (or slightly less) per person.
Makes enough for 16 to 20 people.
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!