Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less was my favorite book from last year.
It is packed full with gem after gem after gem. Golden nuggets of inspiration and a-ha moments neatly placed within the pages of a book.
This quote will give you a good idea of what the book is about:
Essentialism is not about doing the least amount possible, it’s about making your highest contribution.
If you find yourself overloaded, stretched too thin, and frequently sidetracked by the agendas of others, this book is for you.
I keep recommending to my real-life friends, and I’m recommending it to you.
This book is good.
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!