I’m excited to be participating in the Dreaming of a Green Christmas Giveaway Bash this week along with several other green bloggers. We’ll be giving you the opportunity to win green Christmas gifts for your family, friends, or yourself! Be sure to check out the other great giveaways at the end of this post.
Today’s giveaway is brought to you by Cosmoda. (This giveaway is now closed. Thanks for entering!)
This looks like a stylish purse, but it is actually an insulated lunch bag! No more ugly coolers or paper sacks. I’m taking my food along in style!
The KOKO lunch bag comes in a variety of colors and styles. Each bag has lead-free insulation and a drawstring top and keeps food fresh with making you look good..
I like mine so much I want to find excuses to use it. “Hmm, I’m sure we will need a snack sometime on this outing . . .”
It also has a handy outside pocket for utensils, my phone, or wallet.
The KOKO lunch bag could be helpful in many situations:
- Take potluck dishes to gatherings.
- Give food gifts in style. The bag can be in lieu of wrapping paper. Just tie a ribbon around the handle.
- Perfect for a hostess gift.
- Fill with reusable storage containers and give as a gift to someone just entering the workforce.
- Keep snacks and a water bottle in it when taking the kids to the park.
Cosmoda, as a company, strives to take care of the planet and help costumers live a healthier lifestyle by providing products such as the lunch bag (so we can take our food instead of eating out), SoftSpout water bottles, and athletic watches.
To enter to win a KOKO Lunch bag (the one pictured above):
Leave a comment on this post. (Email and RSS readers click over).
Optional Bonus Entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each.
- Like the Koko Facebook page
- Share this giveaway on FB, twitter, or your blog.
Giveaway only open in US.
Giveaway closes Friday, November 25, 3011 at 5pm PST.
Check out today’s other great giveaways in the Dreaming of a Green Christmas Giveaway Bash:
Everyone is giving away a KOKO lunch bag today – each blogger has a differnt style. So go check them out and enter to win!
Disclosure: I received a lunch bag to review and giveaway. All opinions are my own.
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!