Are you concerned about staying healthy this holiday season?
Would you like to avoid illness during the winter months?
Are you one of the many people who find the holidays deplete their health, add extra weight, and cause the new year to start out on the wrong foot?
Would you like to your family healthier treats, that are still delicious, without all the processed ingredients?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, I have something for you! And, it's free!
The Healthy Holidays eCourse
The Healthy Holidays eCourse is a free email series that provides practical tips and information as well as support and encouragement.
Each week you'll receive an email filled with actionable steps that keep you (and your family's) health a priority during the holiday season.
- healthy recipes
- simple exercise suggestions
- nutrition habits and solutions
- tips for keeping illness at bay
- how to reduce stress
- tutorials for quick and easy natural gifts your friends and family with love
- and more!
eCourse Starts NOW!
The Healthy Holidays eCourse series began on November 11th, but don't worry if you sign up late. Once you sign up you will receive all previous lessons instantly!
Each week I'll also include links to the previous lessons, so you won't miss a thing.
I'm also planning to take your questions and might also throw in some videos!
I can't wait for you to join me.
Get started by signing up below:
Spread the holiday love and share on Pinterest:
Latest posts by Stacy Karen (see all)
- Whole 30 Tips for the Super Busy and High Distractible - January 11, 2018
- Homemade Tomato Sauce – Whole30, Paleo, Primal - January 11, 2018
- 5 Simple Ways to Detoxify Your Home and Body - January 5, 2018