This is a quick post for anyone who has been wanting to try BeautyCounter. I found out about a great deal, but it ends tonight (8/31). Sorry for not letting you know sooner!
Ok. so here goes . . .
BeautyCounter offers safer skincare and makeup options that are rated 1-2 by EWG’s Skindeep database, plus they work very well. I’m using quite a few products right now. One option when purchasing products from BeautyCounter is to become a Band of Beauty Member.
Band of Beauty is an annual paid membership. It costs $25 and includes:
- $10 donation to one of BeautyCounter’s three Trusted Non-Profits (Environmental Working Group, Healthy Child Healthy World, or Breast Cancer Fund)
- free shipping on all orders of $100 or more
- a $25 product credit for every $300 spent
- save 25% on some of BeautyCounter’s best selling products
The reason I’m mentioning this now is because the price goes up to $29 tomorrow.
The body oil is a dry oil that won’t leave you greasy. You can even stretch it out to make it last longer by mixing a few drops with the hydrating body lotion.
Both products are pictured below.
Combining these two great deals means:
If you spend $150 TODAY, including your membership fee, you will earn $116 – $140 worth of FREE products!
—> You will earn a FREE Soothing Face oil from Beautycounter ($68 value)
—> You will earn a FREE Travel Set from Beautycounter ($48 value)
—> If you purchase the Citrus Rosemary Body oil, you will earn a Hydrating Body Lotion ($24 value) for FREE
—> You will get FREE shipping ($5.95 value)
—> You will earn $18.75 in product credit towards your next order!
Latest posts by Stacy Karen (see all)
- Green Up Your Laundry with Grove Collaborative - June 6, 2017
- How to Quit Coffee and Replace it with Healthier Alternatives - June 2, 2017
- My Hashimoto’s Story - June 1, 2017