In this busy world it’s not always easy to give undivided attention to our children.
But they need it.
We need it, too.
I’m sharing my thoughts on the subject at The Marathon Mom today.
Here’s a snippet:
I lay on my daughter’s bed, the other children already asleep, she smiles and scooches over to make room for me.
The chattering commences.
She tells me about the events of her day, ideas she’s had and books she is writing.
I barely talk. Just be there. Listen. Smile.
She is having a wonderful time and I’m barely doing a thing!
Before long the questions begin. . .
Deep questions, important questions, questions my tired brain can barely comprehend, questions that need to be asked.
For some reason questions are easier to ask in the dark.
Read the rest at The Marathon Mom.
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!