Grain Free Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins I made last week.
They are on the list to make again.
I love making goals. I’m kind of addicted to it, really.
Getting them all checked off my list is another story! I often make too many at once. Do you do that?
This week I’m striving to keep my goals simple.
And . . .
I plan to come back next week and tell you how I did.Perhaps that will help me get these things crossed off.
Goals for this week:
1. Post the rest of the self control series. Yes, this has been on my to do list for a month.
2. Exercise five times – including one three mile run (I keep putting this off)
3. Paint last coat on chalkboard door
4. Finish details for getting my ebook on Kindle! Now that has been a long time coming, no?
5. Type new homeschool charts for the kids
6. Prep. for homeschool co-op
8. Run new home routine idea by my husband
9. Make these: Grain Free Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins from Grass Fed Girl – for the kids (see below)
10. Read Ephesians
Bonus, overarching to-do: Eat NO sugar! I’m killing my sugar addiction.
I’m sticking these up on my bathroom mirror and in the kitchen to help me remember!
What’s on your to-do list this week?
I’m linking up my list at Money Saving Mom.