Image courtesy of Microstock Photography
This homemade floor cleaner is citrusy and fresh. And it’s natural to boot. I LOVE it.
It’s also great for cleaning the counter tops.
Oh yeah, it’s super easy to make!
Citrus Floor Cleaner
Recipe adapted from The Naturally Clean Home Karyn Siegel-Maier
1 gallon hot water
2 tablespoons liquid castile soap
15-20 drops sweet orange essential oil
8-10 drops lemon essential oil
Pour soap and essential oils into a large container (can divide between two half gallon jars). Fill with hot water.
Pour some into a spray bottle to keep for cleaning the counter tops.
Does not need to be rinsed off.
If you like orange and lemon, you will like this.
So, do you like orange and lemon?
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!