I hope Delighting in the Days will be a refreshing place to visit. A place where we keep things real while making every effort to improve. A community of women striving for peace and joy in their homes.
It is my intention to encourage and motivate you on this journey called motherhood. I want you to know how important you are; not only to your family now, but also to future generations.
Practical tips will be a steady feature here. I love a good tutorial, and intend to provide lots of them.
We will be covering topics such as:
- Bible Study
- Food…Real Food!
- Herbal Remedies
- Homemade Body Products
- Family Fun
I have good days and bad days like everyone else. This blog will also be a tool for me. Writing here helps me focus on creating a happy, loving home. I want that for my family. How about you?
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!