People are often curious about what specific products I use at home and where I shop for all my natural living resources, so I thought I’d tell you.
Some of these are products I make myself, and if so, I’ve linked to the post that explains how to do it. Everything I make is simple and easy.
There are other items I buy. I’ve linked to those whenever possible.
Hopefully, you’ll find a few helpful ideas among this list of resources for a healthy home.
Natural Family Care
Sometimes I make my own skincare and other times I buy it. I’ll tell you about both.
A Naturally Clean Home
Where I shop for natural products and supplies
- Wilderness Family Naturals – sells pre-soaked nuts, coconut oil, amazing dried fruit (I’m addicted to these Goji berries!), herbs, teas, and berry powder (great for smoothies).
- Amazon.com – some great prices on natural products. Plus the convenience of fast (and free) shipping.
- Mountain Rose Herbs – My go-to place for all the supplies I need to make natural body care and home remedies.
I frequently order cocoa butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, olive oil, beeswax, and essential oils. You can make TONS of stuff by keeping these few items on hand. I’m talking lip balm, lotion bars, vapo rub, salves, scrubs, non-petroleum jelly, and more.
- Thrive Market – like a mix of Costco and Whole Foods. Delivers right to your door!
- The Choosy Chick – offers tons of amazing natural make up and skin care
- The Detox Market – another great resource for natural make up and skin care