There are a lot of people out there touting that a certain way of eating is the “best” way to eat. But we all know that what works well for one person may not work well for another. That’s why I think it’s important to figure out what works for your body’s needs and not worry about what the “experts” are saying.
That said, if there is one thing that everyone can agree on, no matter what dietary style you follow, it’s that eating more fruits and veggies is a good thing. Even your typical Western medical doctor can’t disagree with the fact that produce is one of the best ways to help build health.
However, if there is one thing that I have heard repeatedly from readers, it’s that getting enough fruits and veggies into their daily routine can be challenging. I totally get it — I’ve been there too!
That’s why I am super excited to share with you a brand new eCourse created by my good friend Jessica over at Delicious Obsessions! It’s called Eat the Rainbow and was created specifically with the intention of helping people get more fruits and veggies into their diet, no matter what dietary style they adhere to.
Jessica created the Eat the Rainbow eCourse as a way to help herself eat more fruits and veggies. One of the healing protocols she was on challenged her to get 6-9 cups of veggies in per day, and she will be the first to tell you that even though she loves veggies, this was A LOT!
Seeing that this was an area that she really struggled, and she also knew that so many of her readers struggled as well, she set out to find easy ways to get more produce into her everyday diet. This course was born out of that experience and she’s super excited to now share it with you!
Who Is This eCourse For?
Jessica created the Eat the Rainbow eCourse to appeal to all dietary styles and all levels of “foodiness.” Whether you are brand new to eating real food or a seasoned expert in the real food world, this eCourse is packed full of easy tips, tricks, recipes, and nutrition facts that everyone can benefit from.
This eCourse is unlike anything else out there and is a fun new approach to nutrition. In the course, Jessica covers things like:
- Why Eating More Fruits and Veggies is Important
- How to Eat More Produce on a Budget
- How to Shop Locally and Seasonally
- What About Sugar & Carbs?
- Fresh, Frozen, or Canned? Does it Matter?
- How to Get Kids & Picky Eaters to Eat More Veggies
- Raw or Cooked? Does it Matter?
- Fermented Foods
- Fruit and Veggie Nutrition Profiles and Facts
- Helpful Tips and Tricks for Easily Incorporating More Produce into Your Diet
- Lots of recipes and easy meal ideas scattered throughout every lesson
- And so much more!
She also has a couple of added bonuses for those joining the eCourse, including:
- Instant access to a bonus eCookbook that is filled with delicious veggie recipes to help you kick off your journey to Eating the Rainbow (a $15 value).
- Instant access to her private Eat the Rainbow community on Facebook where she will be sharing even more recipes, tips, tricks, and nutrition information every day (a $25 value).
How Does the eCourse Work?
Jessica has created this eCourse to be delivered over a 30 day period via email. Each day, you will have a new lesson delivered straight to your inbox. You can go through each email at your own convenience. There’s nothing overwhelming or overly time consuming about this eCourse, which is one thing Jessica wanted to make sure of.
After you sign up for the eCourse, you will be given instructions on how to join the eCourse and once your enrollment is complete, you will begin receiving 30+ days of content via email, one email per day.
I was lucky enough to gain early access to the eCourse and I can tell you that I think it’s wonderful! I can personally attest to the importance of getting enough fruits and veggies into my own daily diet, which is why I am so excited to partner with Jessica as one of her trusted affiliates and share this new info with you.
How Much does it cost?
When I first heard about this course I thought it was going to be expensive! But it’s only $9.99 until April 15.
I can’t wait to hear how this eCourse changes your life!
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!