Did I tell you that I was working on revisions for Simple Scrubs to Make and Give?
I was. And it’s finally done!
10 new recipes were added, plus extra information about preserving scrubs. (If you have already purchased this eBook you will be send the new version soon).
One of my favorite new recipes is a moisturizing body scrub made with sugar, rose petals, and coconut oil.
Handmade Natural Skin Care Products from Me!
Last month we also had a little giveaway here for a package of natural body care products made by me.
The winner is: Tracy S. (anew…@)
Congrats Tracy! I’ve emailed you.
Just for fun, here are a few pics of some of the new scrub recipes included in the updated version of Simple Scrubs to Make and Give.
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!