Image from stock.xchng
My husband is preaching a funeral tomorrow. He is working very hard to consider all things and do a good job. I love him for that.
I expect there will be flowers and tears from those who cared for this lady. Laughter may mingle with heartache as her loved ones recall the good times. Regret may hover over some who left important things unsaid.
I once heard the question asked, “Why do we wait until the funeral to send someone flowers?”
Why do we? Because life is busy? Because we assume we will have more time? Because we feel awkward?
If you love someone, tell them.
Life is short. We don’t know how much time we have. Make the most of it.
Send flowers. Write a note of encouragement. Smile. It will do you and the recipient the world of good!
And don’t forget to write a letter to your loved ones.
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!