This simple crockpot barbecue chicken is tangy and spicy. It’s a cinch to toss all the ingredients in the crock pot and comforting to know that the sauce doesn’t include any strange ingredients!
Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken (with Homemade BBQ Sauce)
Adapted from Easy & Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes by New Leaf Wellness.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup ketchup (try to use a natural brand without high fructose corn syrup)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon coconut sugar or sucanat
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
Make your own BBQ sauce by combining ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, sugar (or sucanat), chili powder, hot sauce, and curry powder. If you measure the ingredients directly into a 2-cup measuring cup, you will have less to wash at the end. Measure the ketchup first (pour it straight into the cup up to the 1-cup line), then add the rest of the ingredients.
Add chicken breasts to the crockpot and pour BBQ sauce over them.
Cover, and cook on “low” for 8 hours.
Use two forks to shred chicken.
Serve with buns and/or veggies or slaw.
There are 15 real food cookbooks in the bundle. These books alone cost over $150, but you can get them for $29.97 along with 71 other eBooks AND $150 in product bonuses AND a place in the 12-week conference and mentoring program!
There’s lots more. Get all the details here.
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!