This honey chicken recipe has been a family favorite for years. It’s yummy with vegetables on the side (and rice if you desire).
Recipe adapted from Jonni McCoy’s book, Miserly Meals.
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 4 hours
1 lb or 4 small chicken breasts
1/4 tsp. Curry powder
1 tsp. Cinnamon
½ cup diced onion
3 T. Oil
1/4 cup honey
½ cup chopped fresh parsley
1/4 tsp. Powdered ginger
1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
1/4 tsp. Paprika
½ cup water
In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Toss well to coat the chicken evenly.
Place the mixture in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
If desired, serve over rice or orzo (rice-shaped pasta).
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!