Do you like granola but find many store-bought (and even homemade) varieties include ingredients you’d rather avoid?
If so, I think you’ll enjoy this soaked maple-nut granola. It’s grain free, uses nourishing ingredients, is packed with nuts, and is bursting with flavor.
I’m sharing the recipe at GNOWFGLINS.
Hop over to check it out.
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!