Now is about that time that many of our New Year’s resolutions become hard to keep. Real life is settling in.
Many of us want to improve our health, but find it hard to make it a priority.
Exercise is one of the key ingredients to feeling good mentally and physically. It’s also one of the easiest things to knock off the to-do list.
How can we stay motivated to exercise when there is so much to do in a day?
I honestly believe that a consistent workout routine for Mom can add peace and joy to the home. I’ve found it to be true in my life.
If your interested in staying motivated to exercise, your might enjoy my post at Keeper of the Home.
I’d love to hear how you make a exercise a priority.
Top Image by Lululemon Athletica
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!