Making natural cleaners is a good choice for two reasons:
- Natural cleaners save money
- Using natural cleaners helps us avoid the toxic chemicals found in many conventional cleaning products.
Here’s a bonus reason:
The kids can help clean!
When you make your own cleaning products, you know exactly what’s included and can let the kids help wth the cleaning (of course that depends on age and what you are using to make the products, but in general, it’s a great option!).
Today I want to share a simple natural cleaning product that is extremely easy to make and very effective at removing dirt and grime.
It’s perfect for cleaning a grimy stovetop or sticky fingerprints on the fridge!
Simple Homemade All-Purpose Cleaner Recipe
This recipe can be made in a matter of minutes! You’ll love how easy it is!
You will need:
- 2 cups distilled water
- 2 tablespoons liquid castile soap
- 10-20 drops of orange or lemon essential oil
- Glass spray bottle
Add water, castile soap, and 10-20 drops of essential oil to a spray bottle and shake well.
For tough messes, spray it on, wait 5 minutes, and scrub with the Grove walnut scrubber sponge.
See how simple that is?
Most other natural cleaning recipes are just as easy.
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!