Making natural cleaners is a good choice for two reasons:
- Natural cleaners save money
- Using natural cleaners helps us avoid the toxic chemicals found in many conventional cleaning products.
Here’s a bonus reason:
The kids can help clean!
When you make your own cleaning products, you know exactly what’s included and can let the kids help wth the cleaning (of course that depends on age and what you are using to make the products, but in general, it’s a great option!).
Today I want to share a simple natural cleaning product that is extremely easy to make and very effective at removing dirt and grime.
It’s perfect for cleaning a grimy stovetop or sticky fingerprints on the fridge!
Simple Homemade All-Purpose Cleaner Recipe
This recipe can be made in a matter of minutes! You’ll love how easy it is!
You will need:
- 2 cups distilled water
- 2 tablespoons liquid castile soap
- 10-20 drops of orange or lemon essential oil
- Glass spray bottle
Add water, castile soap, and 10-20 drops of essential oil to a spray bottle and shake well.
For tough messes, spray it on, wait 5 minutes, and scrub with the Grove walnut scrubber sponge.
See how simple that is?
Most other natural cleaning recipes are just as easy.
Latest posts by Stacy Karen (see all)
- Green Up Your Laundry with Grove Collaborative - June 6, 2017
- How to Quit Coffee and Replace it with Healthier Alternatives - June 2, 2017
- My Hashimoto’s Story - June 1, 2017