I finally made zucchini noodles for the first time! It was fun and the family enjoyed eating them in place of spaghetti!
I used this spiral vegetable slicer. I can’t wait to see what else I can spiralize!
Some great reading this week:
Why I haven’t quit homeschooling yet @ Gidget Goes Home
Boundaries Aren’t a Bad Thing @ The Humbled Homemaker
How Does Coffee Affect Your Health (and 6 Alternatives) @ Keeper of the Home
Establishing a Cleaning Routine @ Intentionally Simple
100 Fantastic Free Printables @ Red and Honey
Cutting Down on Clutter with Toy Rotation @ Simply Rebekah
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!