I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We enjoyed our day spent with friends and family (and lots of pie).
We broke out the Christmas decorations this afternoon and had fun putting some of them up.
Are you feeling the Christmas surge now? Like it’s rushing upon us?
I started to feel this way, but am trying to remember to settle down and simplify! Part of the settling down and simplifying includes planning and preparation. It’s amazing what a little forethought can do for stress levels!
I want to make these String Balls:
This easy, no frills advent calender also caught my eye.
Did you do any Black Friday shopping? I did go to Micheal’s and picked up a few decorations. It was at a reasonable hour of the day, though. No midnight shopping for me.
I posted lots of good deals yesterday, some are continuing through Monday. So you might want to check those out:
- 25% off at Heavenly Homemakers – This sale is running through Monday.
- Happy, Healthy Black Friday EBook Deals
- Young Living Essential Oils at wholesale prices. – Sale going until midnight PST on Monday.
How was your week?
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!