I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We enjoyed our day spent with friends and family (and lots of pie).
We broke out the Christmas decorations this afternoon and had fun putting some of them up.
Are you feeling the Christmas surge now? Like it’s rushing upon us?
I started to feel this way, but am trying to remember to settle down and simplify! Part of the settling down and simplifying includes planning and preparation. It’s amazing what a little forethought can do for stress levels!
I want to make these String Balls:
This easy, no frills advent calender also caught my eye.
Did you do any Black Friday shopping? I did go to Micheal’s and picked up a few decorations. It was at a reasonable hour of the day, though. No midnight shopping for me.
I posted lots of good deals yesterday, some are continuing through Monday. So you might want to check those out:
- 25% off at Heavenly Homemakers – This sale is running through Monday.
- Happy, Healthy Black Friday EBook Deals
- Young Living Essential Oils at wholesale prices. – Sale going until midnight PST on Monday.
How was your week?
Latest posts by Stacy Karen (see all)
- Celebrating Hard Work #workforcestories - June 15, 2016
- How to know if you have Diastasis Recti? (And what to do about it) - June 7, 2016
- Magic Shell Recipe – Two-Ingredient Ice Cream Topping - May 27, 2016