Essential oils are one of my favorite natural living tools.
Having essential oils on hand allows me to create home remedies and natural cleaning products quickly.
Essential oils not only smell great, but hold abundant benefits.
I’ve been writing a little about essential oils here at A Delightful Home. Below is a list of some of the most helpful and interesting articles to those wishing to learn more about essential oils:
Simple remedies using essential oils
Non-toxic cleaners using essential oils
Where to buy
I am not a one-brand kind of girl and use essential oils from a variety of sources, such as: Frontier, Aura Cacia, doTerra, Young Living, Mountain Rose Herbs, and Plant Therapy. I have been happy with them all.
I generally use the least expensive brands when making cleaners!
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!