I know Christmas is just a few days away, but so is the New Year!
I’m already thinking about organizing my home and making plans for 2013. How about you?
Are you hoping to stay more on top of things this year? Are you tired of feeling overwhelmed and disorganized?
Yes to both of those questions for me!
Besides being easy to use, The 2013 Confident Mom Weekly Planner breaks down all of your household tasks into daily and weekly assignments.
I find this helpful for two reasons:
1. The household tasks seem manageable and not overwhelming
2. I don’t forget important things (like writing Christmas cards)
I am highly distractible by nature, so having these tasks laid out clearly is a real bonus.
I love how daily and weekly tasks are all together on one page (I put this up on the fridge):
The planner also comes with daily Bible reading assignments, if desired. (You can choose to purchase it without daily bible reading plan too). If you follow the suggested Bible reading plan, you will read through the Bible in one year (a great practice).
Susan is also offering a supplement kit which provides additional printable forms and organization tools such as: baby sitter info, special occasion gift planner worksheet, menu planner, and more.
The 2013 Confident Mom Weekly Planner is available for $9
Or get it with the Supplement kit for $14.
Use Coupon code HOME14 to get $2 off the Planner with Supplement Kit.
Click here to learn more or purchase The 2013 Confident Mom Weekly Planner.
Latest posts by Stacy Karen (see all)
- Drink Comforting Dandelion Tea for Awesome Health Benefits - October 20, 2016
- 12 Fall Cleaning Hacks & How to Get a Free Fall Cleaning Kit - October 18, 2016
- Why I order Cleaners, Toothbrushes, and Razors through the Mail - September 25, 2016