Homemade cleaners are a cinch to make an require only a few ingredients. I love making my own and knowing exactly what is in them. It’s also wonderful that the kids can clean without the fear of chemicals.
Earlier this month I shared (at Keeper of the Home) how easy it is to make cleaners at home with a handful of ingredients. I included recipes for most any cleaner you will need.
There is some good discussion in the comments too.
So, hop on over to check out the simple recipes that will clean your house from top to bottom (Well, the recipes won’t actually clean your house. . .you’ll have to do that. But they will help).
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!