Are you looking for a frugal, easy-to-implement, family fun idea?
Well, I have one for you!
It’s called the Family Draw.
I’m sharing all the details (including eleven ideas for adding variety) at Simple Homemade.
Read the post here.
Before you go, here is a behind the scenes look at what happened after I took the pictures for my post:
Yes, that’s marker all over my two year old!
And her brother got tired of her drawing over his area and cut the paper in half! Nice.
Yes, it’s not all roses and buttercups.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Oh, and here is one of my hubby getting in on the drawing action:
OK. I’ll let you go and read the post now:
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!