Did you know that formaldehyde is the number one toxin found in indoor air?
I didn’t until some time ago.
But even then I wondered, “What exactly is formaldehyde and what damage can it do?”
I did a little digging and found out a good deal of information on the topic.
I’m sharing some of my findings with you over at Keeper of the Home:
This post took me forever to write! I hope you’ll read it 🙂
Or, at least skim it.
There are some great tips in the comments, too. Don’t forget to check those out.
Top image by Mattox
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!