Does everything seem to spin at dizzying speed during the holiday season? I know it gets that way for me.
And I don’t want it to.
Last week the High Five Moms got together (via the internet) to chat about how we maintain peace and joy during the holiday frenzy.
I’ve got to say, I was very honest and you will hear some of my struggles very clearly.
We had a great discussion and captured it to share with you.
There’s a lot of information packed into this podcast.
To listen, click play below:
Right click to download this episode.
Happy Holidays from the High Five Moms
Jasmine @ Ponder the Path
Andie @ Happy Andersons
Brandy @ The Marathon Mom
Keri Mae @ The Happy Home
Stacy @ A Delightful Home
A special thanks to Keri Mae and her husband for recording and producing this podcast.
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!