You can buy plain gift tags at many craft stores. I got the ones for my orange-cranberry granola at Michaels. But, sometimes you may want to kick it up a notch and print out something a little prettier.
If so, you’ll love these links.
I’m continually amazed at the talent some people have for creating beautiful, digital art such as these printable gift tags.
Image courtesy Ellinee
Image courtesy Crafts with Jars
Mason Jar Chalkboard Tags @ Crafts with Jars
Aren’t these printable gift tags stunning?
This is Day 6 in the 31 Days of Simple, Homemade Gifts Series.
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!