Where in the midst of summer and this one is proving to be a hot one. I don’t know about you but the last thing I want to do on a hot summer day is to spend a lot of time cooking in a hot kitchen. That’s why a delicious summer salad can be a satisfying and filling meal.
Salad though, can get a bit boring after a while, can’t it? But, it doesn’t have to if you think differently about how to piece together your summer salad. For example, utilizing delicious summer fruits can allow you to mix up the kinds of salad that you are providing for your family. Or simply preparing your own homemade dressings can bring a bit more zing to your summer salad offerings.
One simple way to keep prep work to a minimum is to keep your tools handy. I like to keep my chopper right out on the counter during the summer so I can quickly chop veggies. If you pre-grill or roast some chicken and slice into strips it makes it easy to toss into a salad for some extra protein.
Simply summer Salad
- Kale Salad with Citrus Viniagrette – The Organic Kitchen
- Late-Summer Loaded Veggie Salad – Made to Glow
- Mexican Corn, Avocado Tomato Salad Recipe – Fancy Shanty
- Radish & Pea Salad with Goat Cheese – Divine Health
- Shaved Summer Squash Salad – Divine Health
- Simple Tomato Salad – A Delightful Home
- Summer’s End Cherry Tomato Salad – Divine Health
- Low Carb Potato Salad – Forest and Fauna
- Paleo Tabbouleh with Zucchini Rice – Forest and Fauna
- Rethinking Traditional Potato Salad – The Organic Kitchen
- Blackened Salmon & Quinoa Salad with Lime Viniagrette – The Organic Kitchen
- Chicken Caesar Salad with Parmesan Crisps – Wholesome Yum
- Grilled Chicken Salad with Berries and Honey Lemon Dressing – The Organic Kitchen
summer Salad with Fruit
- Avocado, Mango, and Lime Summer Salad – A Delightful Home
- Greens with Cherries, Nectarines, and Passionfruit Vinaigrette – The Organic Kitchen
- Greens with Mango – The Organic Kitchen
- Greens with Peaches, Caramelized Rosemary Pecans and Golden Balsamic – The Organic Kitchen
- Pear, Pecorino & Prosciutto Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette – Divine Health
- Pineapple Mint Salad – Nourishing Simplicity
- Strawberry Avacado Salad with Lemon Poppyseed Viniagrette – The Organic Kitchen
- Strawberry Watermelon Basil Summer Side Dish – Made to Glow
- Watermelon and Feta Salad – A Delightful Home
- Watermelon, Peach, Quinoa and Purple Kale Salad – The Organic Kitchen
- Watermelon Salad with Mint and Feta – The Organic Kitchen
- Five Favorite Summer Salad Dressings – The Organic Kitchen
- Green Goddess Dressing – Forest and Fauna
- Taco Salad Dressing – Small Bites Wellness
Summer is also a great time to gather with friends. Be sure to hop here and see How to Host a Salad Supper.
What are your best tips for preparing summer salads? Share your ideas in the comments.
DON’T MISS OUT! ENDS TODAY!
This amazing collection of healthy living resources includes 68 eBooks, 28 eCourses, 10 printables & workbooks, 1 membership site, 1 summit! (Total value $3,708.80)
Plus: 1 digital + 7 physical bonuses ($169.84 value)
Latest posts by Renee (see all)
- Would You Like to Win a Set of Rocky Mountain Oils Kids Line - September 28, 2016
- 10 Healthy Body Natural Skincare Recipes Round-Up - August 10, 2016
- 25+ of the Best Healthy Summer Salad Recipes - July 14, 2016