Homemakers have a lot to do each day. It’s the truth.
Yet, even with the dishes and the laundry, many of us yearn to bless others outside our own home. We see the hungry and want to feed them, we see the hurting and want to comfort, we see the needy and want to give. But how?
How can we help others when we have so much to do and so little time?
If you read the title of this post, you probably know what I’m going to suggest: kind words.
Yes, kind words.
They are powerful little things.
A kind word can bring hope.
A kind word can comfort.
A kind word can soothe an anxious heart.
Perhaps a kind word cannot fill a hungry belly, but in this season of busyness, we strive to do what we can.
Read the rest at the Heart of Simplicity blog.
Top image by Linda Cronin
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!