This post contains affiliate links.
Lavender is well known as a sedative and is often used to calm anxiety and induce sleep.
Besides promoting relaxation, lavender is also uplifting and is thought to be a mild antidepressant.
Lavender is also antibacterial and antifungal.
Lavender is a useful ingredient in natural beauty products and home remedies. Its beautiful color makes is a lovely addition to DIY gifts.
I love lavender so much I wrote an entire book about it!
So, what can you make with lavender?
Here are 13 ideas:
Image by eppujensen
Where to buy lavender
What do you like to make with lavender?
Top image by ladyligeia/bigstock.com
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!