Well, it took me two weeks, but here I’m finally letting you all know how I did on my goals. Actually, it took me about two weeks to accomplish most of what was on the list.
Last week’s goals:
Exercise five times– including one three mile run (I keep putting this off). I did exercise 5 times, but I only did a 2 miles run.
3. Paint last coat on chalkboard door.Yes! I did this. I can’t wait to start using it.
5. Type new homeschool charts for the kids – Half done.
Prep. for homeschool co-op– Yes.
Run new home routine idea by my husbandDid you see my new awesome morning routine? It’s working so well.
9. Make these: Grain Free Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins from Grass Fed Girl – for the kids (see below.) Didn’t do it. I kept forgetting to buy baking chocolate!
Bonus, overarching to-do: Eat NO sugar! I’m killing my sugar addiction.
I will admit to eating a few items containing sugar on two days, but after that I was very good.
This week’s goals:
1. Eat only whole food – no sugar.
2. Make new homeschool charts
3. Make appointment for toddler – She seems to have asthma.
4. Plan toddlers birthday party
5. Shop for birthday party
6. Bake birthday cake
7. Take oldest daughter to dinner
8. Exercise 5 times
9. Read Ephesians
10. Read 5 chapters of The Long Winter to the kids.
What are you doing this week?
I’m linking up at Money Saving Mom.
Want to Create your own handmade products?
Check out the Hand Made Masterclass!
- make your own nourishing soaps with natural colorants
- beeswax candles in Mason jars
- herbal infused body butters and moisturizers
- create your own customized tinted lip balms and lipsticks
You’ll also get:
- countdown calendar to Christmas to help you plan out your handmade gifts
- tried and true recipes for making your own handmade natural products
Each project is broken down in the amount of hands on time, cost per item, how long until you can use the item, and so much more!
The class includes 8 lessons and video tutorials, plus a bonus lesson on how to make herbal salves and ointments.
**If that’s not all, you’ll also get a physical paperback copy of _Hand Made: the Modern Guide to Made-from-Scratch Living._*
It’s really the hand made jackpot!!